Just determining a diagnosis is only half the battle.
Once the problem is determined providing you and your animals with the necessary medications and supplies is usually the next step to recovery.
Important Things to Know
- Many medications used by veterinarians for animals are the same as those used for humans
- Prescription medications are a common source of toxicity in pets
- Some over-the-counter (OTC) medications can be used on animals and others can’t
- Bulk ordering of medications can same you money
- As of 2014, there is now a pill that kills fleas AND ticks for – 3 MONTHS
Get the Care You Deserve
Mobile Veterinary Service has an extensive network of suppliers to provide the variety of medications and supplies that you need. We work with pharmaceutical companies, distributors, and compounding pharmacies so that when you need a medication we can provide it.
In most cases, if it is determined that your animal needs a particular medication we will be able to fill the prescription right off the truck that day. In other case – especially if large quantities are needed – we can usually drop ship the medications or supplies directly from our distributors for
Refills are very easy when you simply send us a quick email letting us know what you need. Usually, email are answered the same business day or early the next if they arrive late in the afternoon.
Another area that we are constantly working to improve is the availability for clients to order their medications and supplies themselves directly from our website. This can be an extremely convenient way to get your preventative medications as you need them.
Give us a call so that we can take care of all your medication and animal supply needs today!